Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I hope you have some fun, and if you have any ideas let me know! Enjoy! :D

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Animal Jam

AnimalJam is an awesome website!There are Clans on Animal Jam.I am in ThunderClan if you read litning2000's blog she has ppl in our Clan I am Ashfeather.Make sure you join!

Plushies are really cool!They have a lot of plushies like wolves,rhinos,phantoms,crocs,bunnies,tigers,elephants,monkeys,pandas,seals, and koalas!There are also rare plushies.The Claw is in the Movie theater,The juice hut,and the Animal Museum!Check it out!

There are giant plushies,too.Here are the giant plushies a croc,rhino,panda,bunny,elephant,koala,monkey,seal,tiger,and wolf!They are only for members and they are found
 in the Animal museum make sure to check them out if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment