Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I hope you have some fun, and if you have any ideas let me know! Enjoy! :D

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Betas and Phoenixes

Today's new item are the 'small painted pot', 'skinny painted pot', and the pottery wheel. Animaljam is bringing back a lot of beta items! Sadly I doubted the dens will come back, just saying. =(
There is also new music in the Diamond shop i believe, but I forgot to get a picture of it so go check it out yourself if you would like to see it :) anyway, there is something else new..
A new set inside the diamond shop! Pretty cool, huh? I would buy it, but I'm saving up for a Arctic wolf.. so c: I hope to see it around Jamaa, because it looks really cool! Hopefully I will. Anyways, want to know what they are selling? Well here it is!
It costs 7 gems all together, to buy the whole thing. And that is exactly how much i have.
Happy jamming! Hope to see you around Jamaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment